How Can You Entertain Your Family and Friends While Staying in Our Village Apartments in September
Although [ln] is a must see destination all year long, there are a few events worth visiting this September. This is why today, [cn] has decided to provide you with some hints on what are the most interesting venues to visit during your holiday stay in our village apartments.
- September 7 (at 8 p.m.) – at The Snow Goose Theater; performer: Tumble Down House – Live Indie jazz.
- September 7 ( at 4 p.m.) – at The Alaska Zoo; Moose Madness – An event including entertaining, educational, and fun activities for all moose lovers. Some of them include: moose facts scavenger hunt, arts and crafts classes for kids, moose-related story-telling, etc.
- September 8 (2-4 p.m.) – at TheAnchorage Museum; Sunday Fun Day: All About History – there you can learn everything about the history of this region and develop your investigative skills with the dramatic historical tour in the Alaska Gallery, including a special performance for all people who like lively shows.
- September 12 (11 a.m.-4 p.m.) – at Chilkoot Charlie’s parking lot; Food Truck Carnival – This carnival takes place almost every Thursday, and is a must see place for all visitors in town.
- September 14 (9 a.m.-7 p.m.) – at The Alyeska Tramway – Alyeska Resort; The 6th annual Vertical Challenge Climb-a-thon, – The contestants have 10 hours to hike, walk, and run up the steep North Face Trail of Mount Alyeska. When they reach the top they will ride the tram down and get to the starting point to repeat the process again. The person to do it more times than the other contestants will win a special prize.
If you intend to visit some of these, or maybe other local events during September, you are welcome to call [phone] and book one of our village apartments. We have available places for both families and couples, so do not hesitate to call us, no matter what type of accommodation you are looking for!